In recent months Trinity Sling has begun an ambitious sales training program to equip its sales representatives with the latest products and industry innovations from chosen suppliers of specialty wire rope, general purpose wire rope and strand, synthetic rope, lifting devices, rigging hardware, fall protection, and architectural cable railing.
During the course of the training, the sales team met with representatives from several different suppliers. The team examined in depth both the various products Trinity Sling distributes and the latest information on new product designs and product introductions/changes that could affect its customers.
The Trinity sales team made sure they understood the customer implications of sourcing, design, new introductions, and potential new applications for existing inventory that they may not have considered previously. The representatives kindly supplied a wealth of detail and information to ensure Trinity’s rigging customers are current on updates and to continue a good working relationship for mutual benefit.
Trinity Sling is particularly interested in staying abreast of rigging product knowledge and new rigging developments, as Trinity is devoted to being the rigging house to call with questions concerning many different industries: construction, manufacturing, pressure pumping and hydraulic fracing, fall protection, tower and wind energy, highway guard rail, geosynthetics, cargo, and architectural railing.
Because Trinity Sling supplies lifting, moving, and securing products that serve a wide, dynamic industrial customer base, its suppliers are equally diverse. Below is a partial, broad listing of rigging solutions these companies supply Trinity (in chronological training order):
- Caldwell (Lifting solutions)—Industrial lifting devices like Strong-Bac® below hook lifters, Univac® vacuum lifters, Posi-turner® load rotation equipment, Mill-Duty Heavy and Severe Lifter spreader beams, and other lifting solutions.
- Deacero — General purpose wire rope, imported wire rope, tubing line, sand line, and drill line, both imported (Deacero) and domestic (Washington Wire Rope). All Washington Wire Rope products are manufactured domestically in Houston, Texas in an API-9A and API-Specification Q1-certified and ISO 9001:2008-compliant production facility.
- Yale — Many synthetic rope choices, including Ultrex™, Yalex, Double Esterlon™, Kernmaster™, Fortis2 Sling, and Yale LOUPS for multiple industrial applications, including pressure pumping, utility line, hydraulic fracturing, manufacturing, etc.
- Gunnebo Johnson — Blocks and associated lifting hardware, including: crane blocks, overhaul balls, swivels, wedge sockets, snatch blocks, oilfield blocks, travelling blocks, tilt wall blocks, bale blocks, and wire rope sheaves. Gunnebo Johnson also provides Trinity with GrabiQ™ alloy chain sling multifunction components.
- Magna — Lifting devices for many industrial applications, including chain hoists, lever hoists, wire rope pullers, beam trolleys, and beam clamps.
- Columbus McKinnon (CM) — General rigging hardware & electric hoists, plate clamps, Master Link and Grade 100 domestic chain, Herc-Alloy® chain and Herc-Alloy® chain rigging products. CM also supplies Trinity with Transportation Chain and attachments, including cluster assemblies for towing and load and lever binders for heavy hauling. Additionally, CM provides Trinity Sling with hardware, such as shackles, turnbuckles, wire rope clips, hooks, sockets, swivels, and thimbles.
- Van Beest — Green Pin®, Excel®, and other rigging materials including hooks, shackles, swivels, wire rope clips, turnbuckles, sockets, and thimbles.
- Verope — Specialty wire rope for crane applications, including Verotop, Veropro, and Veropower. Recommended for use on Comansa, Demag, Kone, Liebherr, Soilmec, Tadano, and Terex equipment.
- Associated Wire Rope and Rigging (RopeBlock) — Blocks for construction and industrial uses, including fast reeve crane blocks, standard reeve crane blocks, overhaul balls, overhead crane blocks, snatch blocks, tilt wall blocks, construction blocks, and equalizer blocks. Other components available include sheaves, hooks, latches, swivels, and sockets. Recommended for use on Liebherr equipment, among others.
Trinity Sling’s sales team has built a wealth of knowledge and experience over decades spent helping our customers take care of their rigging business:
- Trinity helps many manufacturers streamline production processes with appropriate blocks, beams, wire rope, chain, and end fittings with little downtime.
- Among Trinity’s satisfied hydraulic fracturing and oilfield customers are outfits located in Dallas/Fort Worth, Eagle Ford Shale, Permian Basin, Niobrara Shale, Barnett Shale, Marcellus Shale, Alberta, and British Columbia. Trinity provides Gangline™ iron restraint systems, sand line, drill line, tubing line, and various means to rig-up and rig-down quickly and easily.
- Trinity provides synthetic straps and their fittings, as well, to ensure worry-free movement. Trinity Sling’s lifting solutions enable its customers to lift and move extremely heavy cargo as necessary at the speed and with the facility the customers require.
- Trinity Sling provides fall protection equipment and associated cables for tower and wind energy workers nationwide when customers have lifting situations that require non-chain or cable lifting equipment, as with locomotives or rolls of plastic.
- Trinity provides architectural (or cable) railing systems, as well, for both large-scale commercial and also residential customers. From tilt-wall surrounds to porches and stairwells, Trinity makes the railing systems look sharp and professional while building them to customer requirements.
Trinity Sling has many solutions to suit the lifting, moving, and securing business needs for companies in many industries. Call 1-877-589-2404 today to place an order or learn more about how Trinity can help your business grow.